- 【Enhanced Comfort】: This pool float features a comfortable headrest and a spacious seating area, providing optimal relaxation and comfort while you lounge in the pool.
- 【Adjustable Sunshade】: The canopy on this pool float can be easily adjusted to block out the sun, allowing you to enjoy your time in the pool without worrying about sunburn.
- 【Convenient Cup Holder】: With built-in cup holders, this pool float allows you to keep your beverages within reach, so you can stay hydrated while you relax.
- 【Ergonomic Design】: Designed with ergonomics in mind, this pool float offers excellent support for your head and neck, ensuring maximum comfort during your pool sessions.
- 【Bottom widening design】: The bottom is made of new materials, and the diamond-shaped hollow texture is widened, which is more breathable, comfortable, and load-bearing and safer. After inflating, the size is 47.5" x 37.5" x 27.5" (120cm x 95 cm x 70cm), and can bear 242.5 pounds (non-limit data). Floating chair*1, detachable canopy*1, built-in cup holder*2, color box packing*1
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…